Anyone use SwitchEasy Pure screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by SoloStyle, Mar 22, 2012.

1. SoloStyle macrumors regular

Wondering if anybody has used the SwitchEasy PureProtect screen protector on their new iPad yet. Does it diminish the clarity of the retina screen? I've been thinking of buying a Power Support Crystal Film but at $30 it's a bit pricey for a screen protector I could probably mess up while putting it on! :eek:

Is the PureProtect comparable in quality and clarity?

Thanks!

2. ChakaChaka macrumors member

The pure does not diminish screen clarity on the new iPad, however under certain lighting you do see a slight rainbow. I use the pure cause it came with my switcheasy canvas. If you are just buying a screen protector by itself I would buy the power support.

3. alau0115 macrumors regular

Ditto. There is some rainbow on the screen and the amount varies from one copy than the other. The first one that came with the Canvas had more rainbow and even a partial edge lifting. But the 2nd one that they sent me along with the Canvas replacement is better. Just some slight rainbow and no edge lifting.

Power Support, on the other hand, has more consistent quality and no rainbow at all (from past experience). However, it is pretty expensive.