Anyone use the Gruppler Theme off of Cydia?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rml4uk, Aug 29, 2008.

1. rml4uk macrumors member

Maybe someone can help me. I just jailbroke my 3G for the first time earlier this week so I'm still a noob. Anyways, I use the Gruppled Theme with user wallpaper turned on in Winterboard. Up until yesterday it was awesome, but now, since the updated version of gruppled came out, whenever I press the sleep/wake button to turn my phone on, a new wallpaper, that I didn't pick shows up until I slide the unlock button. Then the wallpaper I chose shows up in the background of the springboard. Does anybody else use this theme and know what I'm talking about? If so, is there a way to keep the "stock" wallpapers from showing up on the unlock screen? I don't know why the designer would make it so you can't use your own wallpaper all the time anymore...

2. b00st3d macrumors member

b00st3d

some themese are like that...they have their own backgrounds...i think if you move the theme underneath the user wallpaper line in winterboard that may fix your issue...

winterboard apparently uses the list as priority, so the first items checked take priority over the items underneath them. try moving the theme around in the list to see if it will fix the issue.

3. rml4uk thread starter macrumors member

That worked the first couple days I had it, but once the new version came out moving Gruppled underneath everything didn't work anymore. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'm thinking about restoring my 3G and re-jailbreaking it to see if that will fix it.

4. chaoses macrumors member

chaoses

Do you have to jailbreak iphone to put in new themes?

5. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

take a wild guess

6. chaoses macrumors member

chaoses

I just jailbroke my 3g using quickpwnage. How do I add new themes?

7. mcmacmike macrumors member

I use the Gruppled theme (version 2.2). In winterboard I have "Gruppled theme" selected as well as "user wallpaper" selected. That way i can have my own wallpaper on the lock screen. Hope that helped.