Anyone Use this Bumper with White iPhone 4S?

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
my wife got that well actually she has a bunch of cases and I think it's one of the best that I like. That's a pretty god deal. I'm sure it's a replica from china/hong kong

xxBURT0Nxx

macrumors 68020
Jul 9, 2009
I'm not a big fan of plastic cases like that. Seems like when they take a high fall they usually crack in some fashion.

So while it will still probably save your phone, if it takes a good fall (off of your lap out of a truck for example), once they crack they have to be replaced.

theman510

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2009
New Jersey
I'm not a big fan of plastic cases like that. Seems like when they take a high fall they usually crack in some fashion.

So while it will still probably save your phone, if it takes a good fall (off of your lap out of a truck for example), once they crack they have to be replaced.
For a $7 case I don't think we can really expect much more than that. With that said, I just ordered a black version :D

rockametrics

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 16, 2010
I just ordered the white. Just dropped phone. It slid out of holster. Got a couple scratches and not happy. Bumper will cover the scratches.

rockametrics

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 16, 2010
I just ordered the white. Just dropped phone. It slid out of holster. Got a couple scratches and not happy. Bumper will cover the scratches.

zelaya

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
I wonder if this case will fit the 4s since the mute button is different than the Iphone 4. BTW I've the AT&T version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.