iPhone Anyone using "Calendar for Lockscreen" tweak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JrFreak, Jan 20, 2014.

1. JrFreak macrumors 6502a

JrFreak

This tweak shows calendar items on the lockscreen. My problem is every item title is an "r" instead of the actual title in the calendar. Anything in the location field shows up OK.

2. Grolubao macrumors 65816

Grolubao

Happens the same to me. Seems broken

3. evotoiphone macrumors regular

I bought and installed it yesterday. It worked great until springboard started crashing :(

4. VladMax macrumors newbie

Dev here. Make sure you have downloaded Calendar for Lockscreen from the BigBoss repo; others contain non-functional versions.

evotoiphone, if you have some problems with the tweak, please contact me through Calendar for Lockscreen Cydia page.

5. evotoiphone macrumors regular

Honestly thought that was what was causing the crash but just now, the springboard crashed again and I had your tweak uninstalled. Good news: It' not your tweak and I can reinstall it. Bad News: I have something causing the crash. LOL

6. a2k macrumors member

I am, very nice app, running fine on 7.1 b3. I recommend it.

7. P0stalTek, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014

P0stalTek macrumors 6502

P0stalTek

Anyone using "Calendar for Lockscreen" tweak?

Works great for me! Love it! iPhone 5s on 7.0.4.
    [​IMG]

8. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I think I may have found a bug in this app, which is otherwise awesome. When I delete the app, the bug went away, so somehow, I think this app is causing it. Can someone try to replicate it for me?

I'm on a 5S running 7.0.4, and 1.2.1-1 of the software.

Under Settings>General>Accessibility, I have "LED Flash for Alerts" enabled.

When the phone is unlocked and I click the top button to lock it/shut off the screen, the LED flashes. "Normal" for this accessibility switch DOES NOT have the LED flash when you lock the phone, but for some reason, it is flashing with this app installed.

Can anyone confirm I'm not alone in this bug?

(In addition, while I was out for a run today, using the Nike+ app, with the screen off and the phone locked, I got a couple emails. Each time, it crashed the Nike+ app. I can't say for sure it is Calendar for Lockscreen causing this issue, but this is the first time Nike+ has crashed since having my phone jailbroken. Maybe someone has had a similar experience?)

9. Wilson1914 macrumors newbie

Bug

Tobefirst - I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 4S iOS 7.04 and Cal for LS 1.2.1-1. Flash occurs both when I manually lock it and when auto lock locks it. Looks just like the flash going off when you take a picture - long solid light followed by a quick flash.

10. Batman89 macrumors 6502

Is there a similar tweak for the Notification Center?

My events on Fantastical aren't showing up there.

11. JrFreak thread starter macrumors 6502a

JrFreak

I'm waiting for IntelliscreenX to update. I bet it has this and a lot more.

12. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Thanks for the confirmation. I've alerted the developer and he is now aware of it.

13. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

Well this is a step in the right direction. Would love the option to display in the NC as well. Can at least get rid of the horrible calendar in today view now.

14. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

David Ashman is in the process of updating LockInfo for iOS 7. It's a complicated tweak.

15. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

Yeah if/when lock info gets finished I'll go back to that one, assuming its close to what it is on iOS 6. This works for now.

16. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

Is there any way to reorder the LS notifications? I would like the calendar ones to stay at the top. Tried reordering in NC settings but didn't do anything

17. Wilson1914 macrumors newbie

Release 1.2.2-2

Bravo to the developer! A couple of very nice tweaks in the latest release - and fixed the flash (as far as I can tell.)

18. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Fixes the flash issue for me, too! I'll have to check to see if it fixes the nike+/email issue (if that even is related to this tweak).

19. neurotiker macrumors newbie

nearly perfect...

... very nice app, the settings are well choosen, exactly the amount of freedom I would like to have from apple!
    Only one thing: I chose the calender dots as icon, but the colors are displayed wrong...

20. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Still having the issue I mentioned above. Any time I get any notification (tested: email, game push notification, text), Nike + iPod crashes. If I disable Calendar for Lockscreen, Nike + iPod works fine, not crashing when I get notifications.

I tested just playing some music (through the iPod app) and having notifications come through, and that worked fine with Calendar for Lockscreen. So, the conflict is between Calendar for Lockscreen and Nike + iPod.

Can anyone test this out for me?

21. neurotiker macrumors newbie

Here two screenshots to illustrate the different colors...
    Anybody has the same issue?
    Regards
    Robert

Attached Files:

22. VladMax macrumors newbie

Hi,

the colors have been corrected in the latest version, it was released yesterday.

I am looking into issue with Nike app crashing.

23. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Thank you so much.

24. neurotiker macrumors newbie

Cool, seems ok, thank you for the quick response!

25. neurotiker macrumors newbie

Problems with voice memo

... the app seems to crash occasionally, when I am recording a voice memo and the Iphone locks, can anybody check that?
    regards
    neurotiker