Anyone using the LCD Dell UltraSharp 2707WFP ?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Boudiou, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Boudiou macrumors newbie

As many im tired of waiting for the new ACDs and I need a screen for working (Graphic design but no need for a ultra-calibrated screen).

I know i will get a ACD "new generation" when they release, so i'm thinking of the 2707 because it will make a nice gaming/mini tv screen in my living room when i remplace it by a ACD later.

Anyone using that screen with some feedback for me ?
    http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sn...ail.aspx?c=fr&l=fr&s=bsd&cs=frbsdt1&sku=93475

PS : sorry for my poor english, not my native language

2. Jasper2k macrumors newbie

Me too...

+1. I also am just about ready to pull the trigger on a Dell 2707 - the 1920x1200 spread over 27" is perfect for my aging eyes (oldster here), and the "look" of the unit is at least complimentary to my 17" MBP and Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, while certainly not a cool as the ACD's, I'll save cash and wait until the next update.

User reviews of the 2707? Thanks! :)

3. Boudiou thread starter macrumors newbie

Just ordered mine today, ill give you my first impressions in a few days. No HDMI but so does my MBP ;) and 700 euros made it much more sexy than last year for a 24" alternative (same res but bigger screen = will do a fine TV set after 1-2 years of using it for work)