Anyone using the Moshi Palmguard on their rMBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sick z33, Sep 28, 2012.

1. sick z33 macrumors 6502

Wanted to see if anyone has used the palmguard on their system.

I purchased the iCarbons full body kit and IMO, the keyboard cover looks horrible and makes the speakers look like something is out of place. I do wear watches and a ring often and dont want to scratch the palm area.

2. EwanMcTeagle macrumors 6502

EwanMcTeagle

Maybe I'll go off topic in a way, but I find Moshi to to be overpriced - especially in Poland. Therefore I've done a research and found some cheap palmguards that ship from Hong Kong (less than 13$ including shipping), so I thought that for that money I can risk it - I've ordered the rubber anti-dust port plugs as well, so it came out even cheaper. Anyways the palm guard is really nice in terms of texture, fits great and it's hard to notice - can send you pictures if you want to see it in reality. It came with touchpad protective sticker, but I havent used that since I like my touchpad to be smooth and it gives it that slight roughness that reminds of me Windows laptops:) And I hate that:)
    Anyways here's the link: http://allegro.pl/macbook-13-3-pro-unibody-pokrowiec-skin-naklejka-i2674141832.html