Anyone using the updated Otterbox symmetry

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Aug 4, 2016.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

anyone use it daily ? If so how well is it holding up ? Do you like it better than the apple cases ?
    Thanks

2. tkukoc macrumors 6502a

tkukoc

I purchased it for my 6s+, took my apple red case off... tried to put it on and it really didn't fit well with my Ice 3D screen protector. So I've yet to actually use it. Thought about ditching the protector and moving back to a cheap glass one but I just can't do that right now. I like the look of my device to much. If only the case was a little forgiving when it comes to the Ice 3D I'd be using it daily, I loved the feel of it in my hand.

3. tsevince macrumors regular

tsevince

As someone who reviews cases specifically on my channel, the Symmetry from OtterBox is my go-to for a daily driver when I'm not reviewing other cases. It's sleek, don't hold fingerprints or dirt, and provides more than enough protection in such a tiny package. I recommend this case to anyone looking for a day-to-day case.

You can check out my review here:

4. BruceButtcheeks macrumors member

BruceButtcheeks

Looks like a b**** to remove. Is it?

5. tsevince macrumors regular

tsevince

Surprisingly not, the rubber around the lip makes the case pretty bendable, it's no where near the difficulty of a Speck CandyShell.

6. BruceButtcheeks macrumors member

BruceButtcheeks

Thanks for the quick response, with that being the "case" I might have to check one out!