Anyone using their iPhone 4 without a cast?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KillerTree, Jun 25, 2010.

1. KillerTree macrumors regular

This is my first iPhone and I don't really feel like using a case but at the same afraid of the camera glass getting scratched.

2. BladeLWS macrumors member

No case yet, but I will be getting an otterbox when they come out.

3. TwoFive3 macrumors member

Been using mine cast free here...crossing my fingers.

4. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

3rd iPhone version here. This is the first time I won't get a case. I bought a bumper and I will use that because I'm left-handed and my hand kills my reception.

Other than that, I plan to go bare.

5. jaeguyoon macrumors regular

used without a case the first day cos I ordered a bumper, but I couldn't stand it, i became paranoid so I went ahead and bought a griffin case yesterday. It's actually really nice. I miht just have to return the bumper and keep this case.

6. CaCohen0509 macrumors regular

My Iphone tripped yesterday and need 2 casts for both legs

/endsmartassremark

7. JoshGlzBrk macrumors 6502a

JoshGlzBrk

I'm using it without a case until I get my green bumper. Fedex says July 1st so I'm hoping for a few days earlier like my iPhone.

When I originally got my 3GS in august i had a basic rubbery sillicone case on it for 6 months. I then took it off and it seems the cotton in my hoodie pockets are too much for the glass to handle..

Attached Files:

8. hrag525 macrumors member

Im going to cover mine up with the InvisibleShield. Had it on all of my previous iphones and they are great. keeps the original look of your phone but keeps it covered ;)

9. sheppy1 macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

funny thing this, I've had cases on all of my previous iPhones but I'm not putting one on this iPhone, even though it's the most expensive iPhone I've bought so far (£600 or $900), I just don't seem to feel bothered about it not being in a case, I guess I'm fairly confident with the new strengthened glass Apple is using

10. Gjamm00 macrumors newbie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7-OBoDFeDY&feature=topvideos