Anyone waiting for a month to make sure 4S is stable?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Barbariska, Oct 5, 2011.

  1. Barbariska macrumors member


    Dec 28, 2007
    I am eligible for an upgrade and of course want to get my hands on the new IPHONE as soon as possible, but from previous experience with Apple products it makes sense to wait for a couple weeks or month to make sure there is no problems. Anyone else is waiting and if yes for how long?
  2. K4LK macrumors 6502


    Jun 18, 2009
    Not waiting. Currently have the 3GS. I'll be sitting in front of this computer at 2:45 AM this Friday
  3. mikejfrd macrumors regular

    Jun 8, 2009
    No. If something is wrong with the phone take it back to apple and they will replace it. I never understood why people wait months to buy a product in fear of it having an issue. It's not a vehicle. I've had an iPhone and my ipad2replaced because of those screen issues and apple was great about the exchange.

Share This Page