Anyone waiting for Black Friday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Havok83, Sep 13, 2015.

  1. Havok83 macrumors regular

    May 12, 2012
    I preordered a phone but now contemplating whether I should get one now or wait 2 months for BF and possibly save $50-$100. Anyone on here doing this?
  2. Knowimagination macrumors 68000


    Apr 6, 2010
    If you really value that $50 dollar gift card then go for it. To me the hassle of trying to get one that weekend and also not having it for a couple months is simply not worth 50 bucks. I have been getting the most expensive iPhone available so saving 50 on a 950 dollar phone just doesn't seem significant enough to warrant the hassle.
  3. Havok83 thread starter macrumors regular

    May 12, 2012
    it would be $50-$100 on a $300 phone for me (getting the 64gb on contract). Thats up to a third of the price
  4. perkedel macrumors 6502a


    Dec 30, 2014
    Hell no, the traffic, the unruly crowd, it ain't worth $50!

Share This Page