Anyone waiting for iSkin iphone 6 cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Smtevo, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Smtevo macrumors 6502

Always loved their cases. They have a teaser on the front page of their site.

2. Ashtar macrumors regular

I have used their cases in the past, but I do not like the look of the iPhone 6 case teaser they have on their webpage at all. I hope they have different variations that are more similar to their past cases.

3. Raffi macrumors 6502a

Raffi

4. Munitalp macrumors 65816

I used iSkin cases for the first 3-4 iPhones and always loved them... however they really seem to have lacked in terms quality and design since then. The last time I ordered one of their cases [for the iPhone 4s I believe] it fell apart within the first few weeks. They offer a warranty... but you're responsible for shipping it back to them [in Canada] which is basically like buying a new case. Nowadays they always seem late to the party, with their cases coming out a long long time after the iPhone release -- and once they do come out the designs are nothing great, usually some cheap plastic material / design attached to cheap TPU. With SO many great cases and manufacturers out there now, you can find better designs and value. I have since switched over to Vaja and love the quality.