Anyone Want The Unicorn??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MACiVoy, Apr 25, 2011.

1. MACiVoy macrumors member

So I am posting here out of curiosity to see if anyone wants the white iPhone 4?

I myself caved and got the black when it was released, however I am somewhat bored with it and am planning on picking up the white in 2 days..

Anyone with me?

Anyone want to try to convince me otherwise?

Anyone want to make fun of me?

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

I actually pre-ordered the Unicorn when they were first announced. Within an hour, details came out stating the Uni wouldn't be at launch so I went with black.

I'm glad I did. After seeing the white iPads, I feel the white border would really mess with the look of the screen. I'm not sure what it is, but having a bright white border around the screen seems odd. Just my 0.02.

3. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

I was intending on waiting for the next generation of iPhone this summer. However, with the impending release of the white iPhone 4, I might bite the bullet early. I'm still pretty unsure at this point - I'll most likely end up waiting a few more months to see what comes out. I've already waited 4 years, so what's a few extra months? ;)

4. MACiVoy thread starter macrumors member

I actually got the white iPad, honestly the only reason is to be different. Same applies to the white iPhone. I remember when the original iphone came out, not everyone got it because it was so expensive. Now, I would say 8/10 people I see has some version of the iPhone, most IP4.

As some say...gotta pay the cost to be the boss..

5. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

meh...never wanted the unicorn anyways. Always thought the black one looked nicer IMO.

6. hb13 macrumors newbie

I don't know why, but I got the white iPad because I loved the look and because it was different. For some reason, I've just never found the white iPhone 4 appealing (though previous iPhone versions looked good in white). I have no facts to back this up, just my opinion.

7. MACiVoy thread starter macrumors member

8. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

The "Unicorn" is that kind of like the "Dirty Sanchez"

9. MACiVoy thread starter macrumors member

i hear crickets..