Anyone wants to buy an iPhone 3G for me?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by danjjj, Jul 12, 2008.

1. danjjj macrumors newbie

Hey all!

I am in a pretty unusual situation here: I will be here in the U.S. (as a tourist) for the next 2 months. I am really eager to get a new iPhone, but it seems impossible for a non-U.S. citizen to buy that thing (SSN, credit check, etc). Also, I am not 18, thus I cán't purchase on Ebay.com.

I would like a 16GB iPhone 3G (don't care about the color). I will pay you $650 (in cash).

I figured out that you should pay $299, one month of At&t service, say $50, termination fee $175. $525, add some taxes max. $570. Easiest $80 you can make!

Contact me at danielsteinfeld at aol dot com! I am currently in Seattle, WA and I will be in Palo Alto, CA in the next weeks!!

Thanks!

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Just get a first gen iPhone and be done with it.

3. michaelmaxwell2 macrumors regular

That 80 dollars will most likely go to the bill. People tend to forget that they have to pay taxes and pro rate charges for the first month's bill...... And also you forgot about the activation fee.

4. nhw macrumors member

no...

u wont be paying $299 if you cancel the contract. its gonna be $499 + all those other fees....so....whoever is helping u get the iphone 3g, isnt gonna make anything....

5. xfer macrumors newbie

i'd like to get one too if anyone is so nice as to do a favour :)

6. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo