Anyone watch Harry and Paul last night?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PowerFullMac, Sep 6, 2008.

1. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

2. sibruk macrumors 6502a

I don't watch it, because I personally find Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse two of the unfunniest people the UK comedy scene has ever produced.

However, I had a look on iPlayer, and here's the link if anyone else wants to watch it (UK only):
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00dd18p/b00dd181/
    It's at 23:44. Didn't change my opinion. ;) But each to their own!

3. Marky_Mark macrumors 6502a

Marky_Mark

I'm afraid I have to agree with sibruk. I can't see the appeal in most British sitcoms - they're all really lame, or just downright unfunny. This wasn't funny either.

4. PowerFullMac thread starter macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Ehh... There where three parts to that which where funny: the iPhone part, the "Original Bourne Identity" part and the Dragon's Den part... The rest was just... Meh...

5. sibruk macrumors 6502a

Well comedy is apparently subjective! The only thing I found funny about it was the Mandela voice.

P.S. Re: your signature, I think you mean 'than' rather than 'then', I don't think you mean to do one after the other :p and sorry to be a pedant, but your its is missing an apostrophe. I can't help myself, it's the inner copywriter in me.

6. barkomatic macrumors 68040

Darn, can't watch it. I get a message saying it can't be viewed outside of the UK. Silly BBC. Don't they know that NY was occupied by the British once? :)

7. sparkyms macrumors 65816

I only laughed because when I had the first iPhone, that's pretty much what everyone I knew would say to me whenever I used it..

"Woaaaahhh is that an iPhone?!!" etc.

So I found the skit mildly amusing.

8. Joe23 macrumors 6502

Bit of an error where one of them said it's 3G - except it was clearly a first generation iPhone.

9. PowerFullMac thread starter macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Thanks, I actually got a PM from Anonymous telling me that, too!