Anyone Went From Plus Model To Standard?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Konvictz, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Konvictz macrumors regular

I've decided on iPhone 7 256gb jet black.

Found the plus model a bit big, but I have and still enjoy the big screen.

Should I go ahead the pre-order or am I going to regret so cancel and order the plus model?

Don't understand, 5 inch was the industry standard, that would have been perfect. 5 inch screen fits in the iPhone 7 size but because of thick bezels they cant.

2. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

3. projectfx macrumors 6502

how could anyone here tell you what you will like? sounds like u want the plus honestly if you want people to talk you out of it on a message board. I say go for plus and then downgrade if anything.

4. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

If only there were any long discussions on this. ;)

5. Glene macrumors 6502

I bought a 6+ when it came out I had it for two months, and then took a hit, sold it and bought a 6S. It was just too damn big. It was too big for my pocket, it was too big for the car and in general I thought maybe I could replace my iPad mini, but no l,it couldn't.

6. medenblik macrumors regular

medenblik

I can't go back. Had the plus since the 6 and the smaller ones seem too small. IMO

7. le.bouch macrumors regular

le.bouch

I went from a 6 to a 6s Plus last year. Everything about the experience is better except the odd inconvenience with pocket size. That said, there are times when the mahoosive size is a pain in the ass - literally.

I didn't upgrade in the end this year but I probably would have gone back to a 7 rather than a 7 Plus were it not for the camera. Or put simply - as nice as the big screen is, if the spec on the Regular and Plus models were the same, I'd definitely go for the Regular. In my experience it's the best compromise of screen size and pocket-ability.

If they could just make the Plus without those bloody bezels top and bottom...
    --- Post Merged, Sep 9, 2016 ---
    Had to use my old iPhone 5 this week, coming from a 6s Plus. Like trying to wallpaper the hallway through the letterbox..