Anyone Who Ordered June 17 or Later Have a Tracking Number?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Young Turk, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Young Turk macrumors 6502

I ordered my 16 gb Black 3GS June 17 from the Apple Store online, and my credit card was hit immediately for the full price. Yet, until Saturday I was stuck on 'Not yet Shipped' status. Then Saturday afternoon, I went to 'Prepared for Shipment,' which I still am on Sunday morning. Anyone else?

Young Turk

2. Young Turk thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, just to bump my own thread, I received email notice Sunday evening that my iPhone shipped from China on June 21, with an estimated delivery of June 24.

Young Turk

3. skiborsy macrumors newbie

I ordered around 12:15 AM on the 18th (was waiting for the July-eligibility thing to kick in to save some money) and it shipped today China time (so Sunday for me). At one point, it was supposed to come June 24 by 10:30am, but now there's a shipment exception and it'll be one more day.

Good luck!

4. Young Turk thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, I got the same exception - my scheduled delivery date is now June 25 by 10:30 AM.

I am in Texas.

YoungTurk

5. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

Good luck! I ordered on Saturday morning (the 20th) ... no news, unsurprisingly.

6. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

same here. I had to wait for my Verizon contract to end. I'm hoping to have it by next week, but who knows. when do you expect to have yours? I ordered mine through AT&T online, thinking I should have done it through Apple.

7. shelbias macrumors member

Ordered mine through Apple online on Friday, the 19th.
    Received tracking info this morning.
    Delivered by Thursday. :D

8. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

well dang. i really should have ordered through apple! too bad i cannot cancel my order with AT&T!

9. Johnnybrav0 macrumors member

Order mine on June 17 at 7am...right now status is received...call the 1-888...number to check....and it say that it will take 1 business day to process...

I'm just hoping it speeds up....

10. geoffreak macrumors 68020

geoffreak

Ordered mine through Apple June 17th at around 10am. Just got my shipping info this morning and due for a June 25th delivery. 8 days turn-around time isn't terrible.