Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaybar

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
hi

Fujitsu cautions against upgrading if you have a Scansnap scanner. Yet some people using late beta or GM versions of Sierra, have reported no problems.

Has anyone upgraded to Sierra with yesterday's general release and NOT had a problem with their ScanSnap scanner?

Thanks

Jay

GatorGhost

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2014
hi

Fujitsu cautions against upgrading if you have a Scansnap scanner. Yet some people using late beta or GM versions of Sierra, have reported no problems.

Has anyone upgraded to Sierra with yesterday's general release and NOT had a problem with their ScanSnap scanner?

Thanks

Jay

No problem here. However, I use the Scansnap hardware S1100 and driver, but I scan the images to a Mariner Paperless file management application. Not sure if this has any reason for the lack of issues or not. So far so good.

Undecided

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2005
California
hi

Thanks

Jay

No problem here either, however I'm using an older S500M with v. 2.2L16 of the ScanSnap Manager software. It hasn't been officially supported in several versions of OS X but it's still plugging along! I don't use any ancillary Fujitsu apps. I use PDFPen Pro for OCR.

Reactions: Preclaro_tipo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.