Anyone with awesome bluetooth earphones with great sound?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jpc0480, May 16, 2016.

1. jpc0480 macrumors newbie

Just as the title suggests, I would like to get some nice bluetooth earphones. I have tried the cheap Mpow's and these are garbage, in spite of the reviews. There is little to no bass at all to speak of and there is absolutely no way you can rock out like this, unless you like listening to music in tin cans. Compete disappointment.

Reading the reviews on the Jaybird X2's I hear that these also do not have bass. Every other article puts them in the 1 or 2 position, but in the reviews on amazon I see people complaining about the lack of bass.

I mostly listen to rock, metal, some industrial and really want a pair with nice bass and a good overall sound with remote and mic to take calls.

So who here has a nice pair of BT earphones with great sound? How does the bass compare to the original stock?

2. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

3. kkkace macrumors newbie

kkkace

Sony MDRAS600BT i will recommend. The sound is crisp.

4. imhereareyou macrumors regular

imhereareyou

5. Nancy bout macrumors regular

I'm gonna grab the ever digi I like regular headphones but wanna check out blue tooth and don't wanna spend a lot

6. Wowwow`` macrumors newbie

Wowwow``

--- Post Merged, May 18, 2016 ---
    Which Mpow headphone have you used ? There are so many kinds of products and it seems that BT sport headphones from their company are decent . I have tried this one before and gave me a good experience :
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013Y07LUY

It has very nice outlook and some bass . Stay firmly on my ears .

7. jpc0480 thread starter macrumors newbie

I am going to give these a try! Thanks for the tip!

These are the exact model I tried. I really think they sound like listening to music through tin cans... Of course, they only cost $20 and I am firm believer that you get what you pay for... I just didn't want to start investing more if the unit does not enough bass.

8. jpc0480 thread starter macrumors newbie

Just as an update - The MeeAudio X7 Pros came and they are exactly what I was looking for! Awesome and thanks for the recommendation