Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phuong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2006
because of the nature of my work, i have to carry around an extra battery (at least until mbp battery increases to 6hrs of use)

question is, how to carry it around without damaging it? it is sized about 5.5x4.5x0.5 inches. ive been looking for a pouch for it. something protective but thin enough to not make it to bulky, so that it can stay nicely in my backpack.. but no luck. for now i just put it in a nilon and put in the bag when going around, hoping it won't be broken too soon.

if any of you could point me to anything like that, that would be much appreciated. thanks.

phuong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 16, 2006
anyone with extra MBP batteries? (how do you carry them around)

i posted this in the buying advise forum but i guess it wasn't appropriate (only 26 people read it after a day and no answer) so here i am again. sorry for the double post.

[Moderator note: duplicate threads are not allowed, so we merged them and moved the result here where you might have better luck.]

Abominable

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2006
I own two pwb batteries(I refuesd to send back the recalled battery, as i was using it for like a year and no BOOM) . I carry them around in my bag. I have a larger bag and they just fit in one of the pockets. I dont even notice that its there.

Hope that is what you are looking for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.