Anyone With Initial October Delivery Get Bumped to September Yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jreale05, Sep 18, 2012.

1. jreale05 macrumors regular

Just curious if anyone is now getting a quicker delivery quoted on their orders. I have seen a bunch of people saying it was showing October 5th; however, now it is showing September 21 and is now prepping for shipment.. Still hoping I will get mine sooner, as my current phone (3 yr old HTC EVO 4G) might not make it till the 5th.

Anyone?

Please list where you ordered from, order time, model, color..

Thanks!

----------

Anyone?

2. sixteen12 macrumors regular

You'll make it to the 5th. I know that feeling though, when I upgraded my 3G the new phone couldn't come soon enough.

Hang in there man, it'll be a great experience when it does come.

3. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

Haha, yeah I'm trying. Just have seen a lot of people receive earlier dates, so I am keeping my fingers crossed... I originally had an October 2nd delivery date, but I called Apple today to add applecare to my order, and it bumped me to the 5th. I even asked the rep if it would delay my shipment and she said no.... fail. All she said was 'oops'..

4. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

One of my good friends just got his delivery bumped up from Oct. 5 to preparing to ship.... wtf. anyone else getting this?

5. Skull21 macrumors regular

Not here. What time did you friend order?

6. leoneedees macrumors member

He isn't by chance one of the few that got the reservation hold due to carrier issues? I've seen a lot of those guys get bumped from Oct to Sept 21st delivery dates. I'm still holding hope that a lot of us early Oct 2nd guys that just missed the cutoff by minutes receive ours during the 24-28th.

7. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

He got his around 3 AM CST on the 14th. I preordered went through at 3:10 AM CST.

He didn't have any reservation issue. I have seen a bunch of other get bumped over last night, and they didnt have reservation issues either.

8. green94 macrumors regular

Mine still says October 5th...

I preordered at 250CDT on the 14th through the App Store App.

9. Briannbmore macrumors newbie

Placed order at 3:54 a.m. the 14. E-mail said Delivers 9/21 but apple.com said 10/5. Yesterday morning it went back to 9/21 and this morning I'm able to track via ups using my phone number as a reference. Its coming from Nashville, 64GB Black AT&T. Happy dude over here

10. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

Nice! Seems like the only people getting bumped are the ones that had that email/website delivery date issue.

11. mlpsponzischeme macrumors regular

I got my iPhone customer service email from AT&T. I heard that was indicator that your phone would be shipping soon but my order is still showing "Processing Items" and Oct 5th.

Anyone have any idea? Trying to check to see if credit card but the website isn't working

I ordered from apple.com 3:28 cst white iphone 64gb at&t

12. Cabby macrumors regular

I'm still 10/2, I've been 10/2 all along, ordered at 4:30AM Eastern.

13. ryano7700 macrumors newbie

Just checked. Still 10/5 and not been charged. Ordered at 5 est.

14. bryann9182 macrumors regular

Just checked mine as well.

Still processing items, oct 5th delivery, no charge/pending charge to my account

15. cello2456 macrumors regular

I would be thrilled if I even HAD a shipping date! I just have a 14-21 business days shipping range. That means that I might not get my phone for over a month from now.

Interestingly, I still have a 'pending' charge on my credit card - two actually - one for $1 and one for $211. Are they going to keep a hold on my card for an entire month? That does not seem right.

16. b47 macrumors newbie

I also had my delivery as 10/5 until Monday when it was bumped to 9/21. It now says its prepping for Shipment, and now I can track it via UPS.

I ordered 9/14 3:52am EST. black 32GB AT&T.

17. ducatiti macrumors 6502a

Does it still show it as backordered?

18. wellok macrumors 6502

No. It'll drop off.

19. b47 macrumors newbie

When I check apple.com, it says "delivers 9/21"...it used to say "delivers 10/5".

According to UPS, mine is also in Nashville, TN to be delivered to Chicago.

20. rjflyn macrumors regular

Had issues, works internet wouldnt load one of the pages after checking eligibility. SO I had to order via Apple Store iPhone app. It would only let me order one phone at a time. SO one order was at 0356EDT and the other at 0400 EDT. I had dates during the process going back and forth between 9/21 and ships in 2 weeks. My confirmation e-mails came with the links showing ships on Oct 2. After about 24hrs it changed to delivers on Oct 2 and has not changed any.

I can only wish it changes in the next few hours.

21. spicoli macrumors member

Lucky bum. lol I ordered at (well got my confirmation email from Apple at) 4:20am EST. Always been a 10/5 delivery.

22. TreoRenegade macrumors regular

Yes. Ordered @ Apple.com: 64gb black/Verizon (full price) 7:30a ET launch day. Submit order page = 9.21 delivery. Final thank you page: 2 weeks. Confirming email = 10.5. Order status page changed this morning, from processing to preparing for shipment. I haven't checked my cc for actual payment yet. I'm in North Carolina.

23. ICEMAN 316 macrumors member

My is scheduled for Oct.4th delivery but this morning stat changed to preparing for shippment. Anyone know how long before it actually ships?

24. SBRtakeover macrumors newbie

My gf's phone, ordered 5 mins after mine (i got it today), was supposed to deliver on Oct 5th, but the recent email sent from apple saying its shipped and will deliver on Sept 27! Next Friday!

25. jreale05 thread starter macrumors regular

My order now shows my phone is being prepared to ship! Hopefully I will get it nexxt week! I still haven't been charged yet, and no tracking info yet either (obviously)