Anyone with iPod Touch and Mobile Me?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JimTigerPT, Jul 14, 2008.

1. JimTigerPT macrumors member

JimTigerPT

Anyone have any reports on how this is working so far?

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

It works, but it's probably not a worthwhile investment if you don't have a mac or iPhone. They've pulled the oversize email attachments and computer <--> server push.

3. BillyBobBongo macrumors 68020

BillyBobBongo

The whole MobileMe service is a little patchy at the moment so it's gonna be hard to get accurate report on functionality.

However, my iPod Touch was syncing beautifully over the weekend (after having to restore the iPod)....but today it's not working so well (I think Apple are fiddling). Probably best to give it a week and see what's going on.

4. drumpat01 macrumors 6502

drumpat01

I signed up for my 60 day free trail 2 days ago and it seems to finally be working well. Its probably not worth it in my opinion unless you find your self on the go or on different computers all the time. It is kinda cool to have my mac synced up with the "cloud" so that I can have all my contacts, calendars, and mail on any computer i can get my hands on AND be able to change all those on my iPod is nice. My campus (University of North Texas which is a bigger campus than you think) is wifi covered so now I can change my info on all my devices from anywhere on campus.

5. Rhosfelt macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

I like it a lot, the functionality isn't as great as it would be on an iphone, but everything seems to by syncing very well. No complaints at all.