Anyone with the Griffin Wave case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by w00tme, Jun 27, 2008.

1. w00tme macrumors member

Hey guys. I was hoping that some people with the Griffin Wave case could chime in. I wanted to know if it was possible to use a full body skin with the wave case, or is the fit way too tight? Also, have you had any scratching problems on the bezel or anywhere else on the phone? I can't decide between this case and the incase slider. I wish there was some side by side pics to show a size comparison. I love the look of the slider, but I just hate the idea of sliding something on my phone with such force. I wouldn't be as worried with the first generation iphone, as the back was made of metal. But as we all know, the 3G iphone is plastic and it might turn out to be a problem. I guess we might have to wait and out. Thanks everyone!

2. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

You should look at the ifrogz soft touch case. Its like the incase sorta. I just got mine I am going to write up a review tonight if the baby is good. It slides in but with no force. and I got it for 14 bucks shipped they are 50% off and i found a 15% of coupon on some site when I googled for coupons.

On a side note I read great things on the wave and good and bad on the slider. I researched for about a week but in the end bought the ifrogz since it was a hard case and for the price had to give it a try. Also bought it wed night and had it sat morning.

3. wasabi2k macrumors newbie

If you have any questions on the Griffin case...you should give them a call.

They have a website and contact information is posted on there.

4. w00tme thread starter macrumors member

i doubt that they would tell me if there have been any reported scratching issues :p. A rep emailed me back and said that the wave case is a really tight fit and he doesn't think i can use it in conjunction with a full body skin, but i wanted to know if anyone has actually tried it.

5. lozanoj83 macrumors 6502a

lozanoj83

Here Here!
    I have a Griffin Wave case. Im not sure if you could use a full body skin, im guessing you could but the fit is tight, and its snuggy which I like it for. I dont like the Incase Slider, just my thing, I first got an iClear, then upgraded to iReflect, then to the Wave, and I must say I like the Wave, a lot!:D