macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
How well does the iPad support a pen?

Have not seen much on it.

You can do note in handwriting?

James42

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2007
A word of caution - I used a stylus for several weeks with my ipad, but I stopped after I noticed that it was wearing away the oleophobic coating on the screen. It's not a huge deal, but it looks like a permanent smudge in a couple of places on the screen.

ghostworld

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2012
A word of caution - I used a stylus for several weeks with my ipad, but I stopped after I noticed that it was wearing away the oleophobic coating on the screen. It's not a huge deal, but it looks like a permanent smudge in a couple of places on the screen.
You don't use a screen protector?

fhall1

macrumors 68040
Dec 18, 2007
(Central) NY State of mind
From visiting the site, it looks like no one but hand selected reviewers have that stylus yet. You have to sign up and they'll notify you when they are in production.

Suspended
Sep 25, 2010
My step brother also uses the jot, and he's only said good things about it. While I haven't tried it out myself, he said it feels smooth while using it, and is far more precise (obviously).

He hasn't used it enough to worry about the oleo phobic coating, but that is something to look out for and see if it's a regular occurrence with the majority of the stylus' out there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.