Anyone with "V" shaped wallet slots?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by GrandPhrase, Nov 17, 2013.

1. GrandPhrase, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013

GrandPhrase macrumors 6502

I'm looking to purchase this specific wallet which happens to have "V" shaped card slots. I haven't seen one before so I tried finding images with cards filled in the "V" slots just to see what it would look like, but came up with no results.

Anyone with "V" shaped card slots wallets willing to post pictures with cards filled? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Gregg2 macrumors 603

I haven't seen what you're talking about, and it's hard to imagine what you mean. How do you know such a thing exists if you haven't seen one?

I buy what they call an "executive" style wallet. It's wider than the typical wallet so credit cards fit on one side and it has the standard transparent "pages" for photos or other cards (insurance, business cards, etc.).

If you find this "V" wallet, I'd like to see a picture of it.

3. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

What wallet are you looking at??

4. GrandPhrase thread starter macrumors 6502

It's the Louis Vuitton Slender Wallet. I was just curious to see how different the wallet would look with cards filled up in the "V" shaped card slots as opposed to the often seen "straight slots."

I haven't been able to find any pictures with cards filled in any wallet with "V" slots.

If anyone can provide a picture (doesn't have to be specifically the LV Slender Wallet), it would be appreciated.

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I've never seen a wallet with v slots before. I don't really care for the looks.