Anyone without a voice package on their preorder??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bevo, Jun 16, 2010.

1. bevo macrumors regular

Rate Plan:
    No Voice Plan
    Unlimited ......... $30.00
    - Unlimited
    1500 messages ......... $15.00
    - 1500 messages
    Custom configuration
    | Show Hide
    With AT&T Rate Plan

So I don't have any cellular talk mins?!

2. Reaktor5 macrumors 6502a

Reaktor5

Yep mine is the same.
    Probably choose when you activate in iTunes.

3. vertigomhs macrumors member

mine said: "no change to voice plan"

but for texting it said no plan, despite me having a family unlimited texting plan, hopefully its still there :(

4. staccato83 macrumors 6502a

staccato83

5. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Sort of related

Ever since I saw the FaceTime video with the def person at the end, I was thinking AT&T should offer a voiceless plan just for this reason. That would be cool.

But for you I think it just meant unchanged.

6. Sketchr macrumors 6502a

Yep. Mine also reads no voice plan. I currently have the 39.99 plan.

7. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

mine says no voice plan due to the way I had to order. i used premier. When I got to the voice plan selection screen my 8 year old 1000 minute plan was of course not listed, so I was unable to 'keep existing plan'. I had to add a 450 minute plan just to get through the process. My unlimted data and text plan was available to choose 'keep existing'. I even called att and they tried to tell me I couldn't keep my voice plan because it was so old! What I did was when i got to the cart, I deleted the voice plan and was able to complete my order. It shows my monthly bill as $32! :D

8. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

9. dagomike macrumors 65816

I noticed this also. Obviously you'll have a voice plan, but my concern was my order getting kicked out. Glad at least I'm not alone. I'm guessing you set your plan when you activate.

10. iphone1027 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I ordered via the premier website and I also saw no option to change or keep the current voice plan. So after I pre-ordered I called AT&T & spoke to a business care rep. He assured me that when a order is placed the voice plan remains untouched, the data and text are given as an option to choose from. He then proceeded in telling me that I can change my voice plan if I wanted t by simply logging into my account & changing it.