Anyone wnat to split an Iphone 3G Bodyguardz with me?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ferris23, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I'd like to try the back piece skin from BodyGuardz with my 3g but I figured I might as well get the whole kit (2 fronts, 2 backs)

Just curious if anyone wants to go half with me and split the 2 shields each getting a front and back. I will even give you the box and materials as I really just need the skin.

2. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

If you haven't applied protective skins, like Bodyguardz, before, I suggest keeping both sets. Application, especially of the back skin, takes some "getting used to" and you may need the extra skin, just in case.

3. reliantj macrumors 6502

4. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

why not just get BSE? I've just removed my BG bc I bought a Vaja case, but I'm considering buying BSE for when I decide to go naked again.

5. Ferris23 thread starter macrumors 68020

Cool, email me what you were thinking as far as a price. Whatever you think is fair. Actually they do sell a set of 2 backs for 16.99, do you want to split that down the middle?

(I've sold stuff on here, have ebay references under Mcavfish and references on heat under Ferris23)

I've installed, literally, 20 BSE's on different devices, probably 5 times on 3g. However I recently got a Bodyguardz front and the material is a little thinner than BSE so I wanted to try it on my phone and compare it to the BSE ( I currently have a BSE on there) But I get it right every time now, just takes a bit of time set aside and some patience.

And a hairdryer...... :D

6. Ferris23 thread starter macrumors 68020

Good heads up for someone that has never done it. Like I said I've done a bunch but I recommended these to people at work and I KNOW some of them would need a do-over.

;)