Anyone's charge get dropped from their card?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tpayas, Sep 17, 2014.

1. tpayas macrumors newbie

When I first ordered the phone off of AT&T.com, I got the usual $1.00 charge. Then a day later I got hit with the price of the phone plus a crazy amount for taxes I'm guessing. However, both of those were just "Processing" charges and had not completely gone through,

Just noticed this morning that I had more money in my bank acct than I should have lol. Now, there's not a single charge from AT&T. AND the phone already shipped and is on its way to get here on the 19th so I don't have to worry about AT&T pulling some ****.

What are the chances you think of me lucking out big time and somehow not getting charged?

2. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Maybe, there was some hidden contest, and you were the $1,000,000th order? :D Did you hear any alarms, whistles, and horns.

3. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

It's normal. Don't worry, they gonna fleece you soon enough :D

4. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

It's amazing to me after all these years and all these different pre-order processes that we've all been through time and again and people still don't understand what a hold charge is. ;)

5. tpayas thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha i definitely know what a hold charge is but I never had the charge completely drop after the phone has already shipped.

6. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

It happens; holds only last for so long before your bank cancels them. Rest assured Apple will get their money from you. :D