Anyone's Magic Mouse Ship Yet

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by rkdiddy, Oct 26, 2009.

1. rkdiddy macrumors 65816

rkdiddy

Ok, I know I'm SO impatient. Just wondering if anyone's Magic Mouse has shipped yet.

I purchased mine on 10/20 (when they were announced) and it is still marked as unshipped.

Cheers.

2. Wehrwolf macrumors 6502

Wehrwolf

I acutally cancelled mine...I figured if the mouse is released this weekend, I won't actually get it by mail until the following week, making more sense for me to just go the store and see if I can snag one there... Unless, Apple does an iPhone type release and makes sure the mouse arrives at people's houses the same day it goes on sale -- which would mean they should've started shipping by now but I haven't heard anyone excitedly report such a thing yet.

3. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

4. rkdiddy thread starter macrumors 65816

rkdiddy

But it's "Magic"! :p

5. trunkster macrumors member

I have the Magic Mouse (from someone who didn't like it with their new iMac) and I can't even use the bloody thing until the software update. I tried copying over some of the kernel extensions and the new mouse preference panel from the new iMac to mine but it would not recognize it. I'm not going to go any further to trying to hack it to work since that is way too much work when the update is just around the corner.