Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State
Hey, anyone who ordered from Apple, does your order actually say shipped or still prepared for shipment?

I just ask cause Apple still claims mine is being prepared even though it's gone from one city in China to Hong Kong, and then to Alaska, and now it is Kentucky. Just curious if this is a universal thing (maybe they're waiting til a certain day to say shipped?).

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State
shipped. i got it already, using it now. k thanks :cool:

Totally not what I was asking or worried about. I know mine's been shipped :p, I've been tracking it even (using the method where you don't need the tracking number since Apple won't give it to me).

I'm just curious if apple is just not updating anyone's status (like maybe they don't want to say until a few days ahead) or if it is just lag or if they just forgot to update my status.

terryh703

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2012
US
Still in preparing for shipment. Glad that someone found that ups trick so I can track it anyways

travisiscoolest

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2012
Nope, still "preparing for shipment" even though it left Nashville. I think Apple is just trying to throw us off :p

Byrd12

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2010
Yea i'm still preparing to ship also and mine went from china to Korea to Alaska and now in Kentucky also.. Your right i'm glad someone put us on to UPS

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.