Anyone's phone leaving Hong Kong?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mademan12321, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

Currently awaiting for feedback on flight info. It left on 10/13 at 4:25pm HKT through UPS. If anyone wants to chat, OCD and need reassuring about tomorrow or maybe provide some flight info would be certainly welcome.

2. ajcadoo macrumors 6502

ajcadoo

Dont get your hopes up for a delivery tomorrow. Expect it on Monday at the earliest.

3. 2010RS macrumors 6502

False. I've gotten shipments from HK the next day after they leave.

4. snook911 macrumors 6502a

www.flightaware.com You should be able to match up the time of the departure scan with a flight.

5. philfry macrumors regular

I have the same departure time. I think mine was delayed because I ordered a White 32 GB. It seems those that ordered that model didn't ship out right away. I ordered mine at 6:30 AM EDT last Friday.

It appears that the phones might have been on the UPS 61 flight going to Anchorage, AK and just arrived 6 minutes ago. Every note from Apple has said I would get it on Friday but on the shipment notice from Apple I noticed it said delivers by Oct 17. The UPS Tracking # still lists Friday delivery but I think it is doubtful that will happen.

I'd like to have it Friday but no big deal because I really wanted the white version since I couldn't get a white IP4 last year.

6. TaterToT macrumors 6502

I've got the white 32gb and mines in Kentucky and I'll have it tomorrow so I don't think it has anything to do with that

7. philfry macrumors regular

I understand some people weren't delayed but it seems like most of the people that shipped out later all had ordered the White 32GB phones. But the reality is it's difficult to ship 1 million phones in a week.

I just think people need to chill out about everything. Some people are upset their phone has been in KY or TN for the past 2 days and Apple said they would try to get everyone delivered by the 14th.

8. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

I also ordered the white 32GB model, and mine has been in Kentucky since early yesterday morning.

You guys should still get your phones tomorrow. UPS is on the ball, and things move quickly. I wouldn't worry too much.

9. Mademan12321 thread starter macrumors 6502

If you wanna spread that crap do it in another topic.

This is for people looking to chit chat and have fun, not these party crashers and whiners of whiners.

Currently its in the US in anchorage.