Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ahaxton

macrumors 6502a
Jan 17, 2008
haha.

It's crazy to think I am more excited about getting my MacBook Air than I was for my iPhone!

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
I find it amusing, but I won't say anything about it just incase someone does actually pay him the money for it. ;)

Tefret

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2007
Buddy should try selling his paper for something more reasonable, say $100 or so... Then he could sell 18 different "worthwile" papers, and he'd have much more luck.

Problem is, I think $100 would still be a tough sell.. Haha.

megz34

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2008
Hello all!

I was informed via a question on my auction that this existed lol. Yes, I know, it's pretty unethical I guess, but hey, I really want a MacBook Air! Thanks for the offer rdowns, but I have it set to auto decline<$10.

megz34

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2008
Haha of course I'm daydreaming. I came up with the idea one release day, and he thought I was pretty nuts but thought it might be interesting. So a couple days after that eBay had their "list whatever you want for 20 cents" day, so I took advantage. I really did it more as a joke to my friends who didn't think i'd actually go through the trouble of putting my paper up for auction.

Catch

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2004
London, UK
Hello all!

I was informed via a question on my auction that this existed lol. Yes, I know, it's pretty unethical I guess, but hey, I really want a MacBook Air! Thanks for the offer rdowns, but I have it set to auto decline<$10.

:D:D:D

C

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.