Anything new for iPhone at Macworld 2009 ??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacFever, Oct 28, 2008.

1. MacFever macrumors regular

MacFever

Just wondering what anyone has heard, whether there will be another iPhone update in January 2009 Macworld ?

Physical changes...slimmer or battery changeable case... or Firmware?

Predictions?

2. kobefan234 macrumors 6502

kobefan234

I think maybe flash would come because adobe said they were working on it;)

and maybe some software update

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

- 2.2 software (or 2.3 if they put out 2.2 sooner).

- A 32 GB iPhone. (Whether it's a 3rd size option or they just double the flash memory in each current phone, I don't know.)

...and...that's about it. (And maybe only 1 of these. Actually, I give them each a 25% chance of happening at that event. So probably neither.)

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I heard they were adding a third speaker and a front camera at the top right side of the 3G iPhone...:p

5. sergiuria macrumors 6502a

sergiuria

No way man

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Well, look at the job hirings from last year - work on antennae inc. GPS, and also CMOS for the video/camera sensor. I'd say v3 iPhone will finally go decently into video, and iLife, and the OS will go hand n hand with it.
    Hopefully some deent ways to share and edit the video for example. Qik etc wouldn't be amiss either!

7. aethelbert macrumors 601

Push Notification Service: four months late is right on time for the typical Apple produce release.

8. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

That's what I was figuring as well. I hope they either drop the 8GB phone or drop it in price so I can get a 32GB for $299. The flash doesn't cost them anywhere near an extra $100 on those upgrades, so a little reality would be nice.

I'm also betting on some most-wanted feature coming in a firmware update. Something like MMS, copy and paste, or Flash support.