Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMobie Inc.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2019
Hey guys,

I’m Judy from iMobie, the vendor dedicated to developing iOS and Android software.

Since we’ve received so many feedbacks from the customer of our desktop application AnyTrans, in 2019, our dev. team decided to develop our first mobile app, named AnyTrans: Send Files Anywhere. And here I would like to introduce more info about this app.

It’s our first mobile app, available on the App Store. This app is easy & convenient, and you can wirelessly transfer daily used contents like photos, music, videos, contacts, etc., across iPhone, iPad, Android, computer, or multi-cloud drives, even for large files. And everyone can enjoy this app for FREE.

Download on the App Store!

We wish to get more feedbacks from you, so any questions or feedback about this app is greatly appreciated. Please do feel free to share with me and I’d be more than happy to answer you here. It’s your support that makes us better.

Thank you for all your precious time to read this, and we’d love to hear from you!

Wish all of you have a great day!

Best regards,
Judy
iMobie Team
2.png 4.png 3.png

Reactions: Ulenspiegel

bumbo

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2009
Looks nice but you're up against lots of other apps and, for me, Documents by Readdle takes some beating in this space.

Keep up the good work though

RecentlyConverted

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2015
Hello Judy,

I see this has been out for a year now.

I like the fact you can send data to Android devices. I have occasionally wanted to “AirDrop” pictures etc to people I know with Android devices. Do both phones need to be connected to a WiFi router or can the app send data via wifi as AirDrop does? I.e. would this work whilst out and about?

Also it’s a free app, no advertising, how does your company monetize the app?

Many thanks.

iMobie Inc.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2019
Hello Judy,

I see this has been out for a year now.

I like the fact you can send data to Android devices. I have occasionally wanted to “AirDrop” pictures etc to people I know with Android devices. Do both phones need to be connected to a WiFi router or can the app send data via wifi as AirDrop does? I.e. would this work whilst out and about?

Also it’s a free app, no advertising, how does your company monetize the app?

Many thanks.

Hello RecentlyConverted,

Yes, it's been a year, but it's our first yet the only app.

Some features of AnyTrans: Send Files Anywhere are like "AirDrop", but it does more than AirDrop do in the cross-platform transfer. It can transfer across Android devices, PC, and cloud drives.

At present, our app only works via the same wifi, but our dev. team is working hard to break this limitation. And I believe soon it will be work.

And yes, it's a free app, no ads. Since it's our first app, what we want to is to work better, and our goal is to hope our app user more satisfied, so right now, we didn't have any plan to monetize the app, but maybe someday, some year, or later... emm...it depends.... hahaha... So, hope you all enjoy it, and sincerely hope all of you can give some advice to make us better.

Thank you so much, and hope you have a great day!

RecentlyConverted

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks for your candid reply.

I look forward to this part - "At present, our app only works via the same wifi, but our dev. team is working hard to break this limitation. And I believe soon it will be work. "

A quick feedback, text is very small. Is there anyway to user select a larger sized text?

(I have paid AnyTrans for Mac by the way).

iMobie Inc.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for your candid reply.

I look forward to this part - "At present, our app only works via the same wifi, but our dev. team is working hard to break this limitation. And I believe soon it will be work. "

A quick feedback, text is very small. Is there anyway to user select a larger sized text?

(I have paid AnyTrans for Mac by the way).

Thanks for your feedback, and I've already forwared to our dev. team and PM. It will be optimized in our further updates. Thank you so much for your feedbacks.

For any further question, you can also send to our support team "cs@imobie.com" or directly DM here. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.