Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bubbaba

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2011
Like many I could not get on the website so ordered through App. I could not figure out where the upgrade program was and as time was running out I just preordered two phones for full price. I did want to do the upgrade program and realized later once the website was working how to get there but all the models I wanted were gone. Anyone think I can take the two that are shipping to me to apple and switch to the upgrade program?? Probably a long shot if any.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Like many I could not get on the website so ordered through App. I could not figure out where the upgrade program was and as time was running out I just preordered two phones for full price. I did want to do the upgrade program and realized later once the website was working how to get there but all the models I wanted were gone. Anyone think I can take the two that are shipping to me to apple and switch to the upgrade program?? Probably a long shot if any.

At the time of the reservation did you pay? Like at the check out, you entered your CC info? Or was it just reservation for pick up and didn't pay yet? If latter then it is possible as it's just a reservation so you should be fine.

bubbaba

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2011
At the time of the reservation did you pay? Like at the check out, you entered your CC info? Or was it just reservation for pick up and didn't pay yet? If latter then it is possible as it's just a reservation so you should be fine.

I actually put my CC info in and paid, I could not get a reservation, first I could not find it then when I did it would not go past the login screen when it sent me to safari on my phone. , I kept trying so I ended up ordering as full price.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I actually put my CC info in and paid, I could not get a reservation, first I could not find it then when I did it would not go past the login screen when it sent me to safari on my phone. , I kept trying so I ended up ordering as full price.

So you did actually paid for it and going to pick up? I would call your apple store that you placed your reservation to and see what they can do. Worst case scenario is you would just have to keep it as it is or start over and be back of the line.

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
So you did actually paid for it and going to pick up? I would call your apple store that you placed your reservation to and see what they can do. Worst case scenario is you would just have to keep it as it is or start over and be back of the line.

The phones are being shipped to the OP. They don't have a reservation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.