Anyway to change full price online to Upgrade program

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bubbaba, Sep 13, 2015.

1. bubbaba macrumors newbie

Like many I could not get on the website so ordered through App. I could not figure out where the upgrade program was and as time was running out I just preordered two phones for full price. I did want to do the upgrade program and realized later once the website was working how to get there but all the models I wanted were gone. Anyone think I can take the two that are shipping to me to apple and switch to the upgrade program?? Probably a long shot if any.

2. Ticocg59 macrumors member

I had the same issue as you, I ordered one 6S+ due on the 25th.. ATT site was not working for me.

3. AndersOlson macrumors member

No you'll have to start over and you'll be put at the back of the line.

4. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

At the time of the reservation did you pay? Like at the check out, you entered your CC info? Or was it just reservation for pick up and didn't pay yet? If latter then it is possible as it's just a reservation so you should be fine.

5. bubbaba thread starter macrumors newbie

I actually put my CC info in and paid, I could not get a reservation, first I could not find it then when I did it would not go past the login screen when it sent me to safari on my phone. , I kept trying so I ended up ordering as full price.

6. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

So you did actually paid for it and going to pick up? I would call your apple store that you placed your reservation to and see what they can do. Worst case scenario is you would just have to keep it as it is or start over and be back of the line.

7. noobinator macrumors 601

The phones are being shipped to the OP. They don't have a reservation.