Anyway to find out if a new app will be accepted

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by snook911, Apr 8, 2012.

1. snook911 macrumors 6502a

I have a new app I am working on but I wanted to know if there was anyway to know or at least get an idea on weather apple will accept it. Can anyone tell me a little bit about there acceptance process. Its just a simple fitness app with a twist so I am pretty sure it would be accepted but i would hate to waste a lot of time and money on an app the gets rejected.

Thanks.

2. William.Mantle macrumors 6502

Wow... Dont you think this is something you should be researching yourself

Dont expect others to save you time and money... Do it yourself

3. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

If you ask on the Apple Developers Forum you might get an answer, but in general most apps that are real...get accepted.

Rejects happen if you are simply wrapping an add up inside an app, or if you violate any of the terms in the Developer Agreement.

A real app that does something is virtually always accepted.

4. snook911 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Whoa! Sorry for wasting your time. I thought this was a forum where you could post a question and if some wanted to help you out with answer they could. Oh wait thats exactly the kind of forum this is so I will be blocking you now so you won't have worry yourself about actually helping someone out. Lame :confused::mad:

----------

Thanks for answer. Thats all I was looking for. This will be a real app and while there are a lot of fitness apps out there there is not one quite like this one that I could find. Thanks Again.