anyway to get a new powersupport

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jongo1, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Jongo1 macrumors regular

does powersupport have a warrenty and send you a new one if installation goes bad?

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

If the protector was defective to begin with, i.e. poor cutouts then sure but a botched installation is not their fault so I wouldn't expect them to replace it unless you actually had them install it at their store in CA. In that case, I would have had them fix or replace it before I left.

3. Jongo1 thread starter macrumors regular

is it reusable i applied it yesterday and theres this small straight line and i dont know if its a scratch on the screen from installing the sheild or just something from the screen protector. and i want to check it out

4. Jongo1 thread starter macrumors regular

5. Jongo1 thread starter macrumors regular

guess i answered my own question, i just took the shield off after i applied it yesterday put scotch tape vertically down it covering the whole thing peeled back slowly and installed it like u would when u first install it with plastic that comes with it and it took the dust off it and reapplied it, still cant get it perfectly aligned though and Ive tried literally 30 times with the tape method just mentioned. IDK if its not cut right or its just near impossible to get it perfect.