Anyway to have 2 of the same apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bengtc, Sep 2, 2010.

1. bengtc macrumors regular

For example, I have the yahoo fantasy football app and I would like to just have 2 of those apps because I have 2 different accounts with fantasy teams. It's a chore to sign out and sign in with the other.

2. ahhyeah macrumors newbie

ahhyeah

I would also like to do this with several apps such as dropbox. I've heard it can be done and I believe it's done on your computer and synced through iTunes. Anyone done this successfully?

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

This is not currently possible, (maybe someone is working on it, but I doubt it), the way the OS interact with the Application make this task really complicated.

4. ckurt25 macrumors 6502a

ckurt25

There are a couple of different apps that let you manage multiple Y! Fantasy teams. First is My Fantasy Teams and other app is Frantasy Monster. I have the pro / paid versions of each. I used My Fantasy Teams last year and will try both for a while this season until I find one I like better.

5. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty sure all you have to do is rename them...so like fantasy1 and fantasy2 and they would both be installed and different...I've had this happen with some apps that were the same app but were labeled differently...like Real Football 09 and RF09