Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nizmoz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Is there a way to do this on my 3G iphone? I would like to know so I can take stuff with me.

Thanks!

DN7335

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
Will Google Docs work on the Iphone?

I've found that you can read documents and spreadsheets, but not edit or delete them...handy for a quick review of info but can't make any changes so the usefulness is limited.

DN7335

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
This is the kind of basic functionality that will drive people to jailbreak their phones. I haven't yet, but if Apple doesn't provide some of these basics and the community does, I have no problems going that route...are you listening Apple???

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
I've found that you can read documents and spreadsheets, but not edit or delete them...handy for a quick review of info but can't make any changes so the usefulness is limited.

Gawd, if you can edit and delete, copy and paste on the iPhone on that screen, more power to you; I'm writing an app that will allow my 3G iPhone to microwave my food during my morning commute and during my lunch break, then wash my dog and feed her before I get home...:p

DN7335

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2008
Gawd, if you can edit and delete, copy and paste on the iPhone on that screen, more power to you; I'm writing an app that will allow my 3G iPhone to microwave my food during my morning commute and during my lunch break, then wash my dog and feed her before I get home...:p

I'll be looking for that one on the App Store! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.