Anywhere to buy the iTunes gift cards, besides Apple?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by XheartcoreboyX, Sep 15, 2008.

1. XheartcoreboyX macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

So, is there any reliable site i can go to, to order iTunes gifts cards and get them sent to my email?

2. trentcanuck macrumors member

lots of sellers have them on ebay, and will just email you the number after the auction.

3. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

4. chadamorrill macrumors 6502

7-11, Target, Walmart, Publix, Lowe's... I've seen them just about EVERYWHERE that sells prepaid/gift cards.

5. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

6. worldaviator macrumors newbie

I would not recommend buying iTunes gift cards from EBay. There are a few spoiled apples (no pun intended) that are out to con you by sending stolen gift card codes.

Always get these from reputable stores like Best Buy, Walgreens, Safeway, etc.

I happen to buy a stolen gift card that resulted in my account being frozen, and took several days to resolve w/ Apple. Don't want this to happen to anyone.

7. I'm 5 ft 8 macrumors regular

I'm 5 ft 8

I usually get mine @ Safeway,or even better the local Apple Store.

8. XheartcoreboyX thread starter macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

The reason i need to buy them from some website, is because where i live the iTunes store has nothing but the iPhone apps...i tried to use my credit card and tried to buy gift cards by iTunes, by my american account that i made back when i used to live in the states...

is there a method to solve this?