Aodbe Browse Lbs

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by ChicoWeb, Jul 21, 2010.

1. UTclassof89 macrumors 6502

UTclassof89

Yeah.
    Not terribly impressed. It doesn't always show a page the way my browser does, and doesn't show any interactivity.

Better than nothing, though, as long as it's free. But when they start charging for the service, I'll go back to NetRenderer

2. design-is macrumors 65816

design-is

I agree with UTclassof89 - I've been using it on and off since early beta version. Very useful.

As long as it's free, it's a very good alternative to quick and dirty testing which I previously would have used a service like browsershots.org or NetRenderer for.

Obviously it's no substitute for a virtual machine with the actual browser you need on, or a PC with IE on, but I have those separately for more in depth testing when needed.

Until I have to fork out for the subscription (which I will have to at some point if I want to carry on using it) it gets a big thumbs up from me!

/Doug

3. manueld macrumors 6502

I use it now and then when I have a client has issues with how their site is rendering, There's no way I can have several different machines with different operating systems and various installations of different versions of a browser. It gives me the ability to see what issue they're having, which in turn makes it easier to fix.