Aperture 3 - What we'll see and when we'll see it

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macuserx86, Dec 12, 2009.

1. macuserx86 macrumors 6502a

macuserx86

I'm a fan of Aperture 2, but it could really do with an update, mostly to speed it up. Other features that would be nice are native playing of voice memos (in the metadata field perhaps?) and maybe some more flexible editing options (similar to lightroom's setup)

Anyone have an thoughts, info, speculation?

2. macuserx86 thread starter macrumors 6502a

macuserx86

cool google bro, but I was trying to start a newer thread since it isn't March or December of last year anymore.

3. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Thanks, but I'm not your bro.

You could have continued the older thread, it happens all the time here.

But what the hell, you weren't asking for when the new MBPs come out, which happens daily, so what the fox.

Maybe the older threads could give you some hints into what direction Aperture 3 is headed instead of .....

Ahh, this is a stupid game*, it's just the world wild wet.

Have a good day.

* Pointing to already existing knowledge and rumours instead of creating another redundant something something.

4. flynz4 macrumors 68040

I just bought Aperture 2... so you can expect Aperture X to be released any day now.

/Jim

5. macuserx86 thread starter macrumors 6502a

macuserx86

My goal was to create a new, unified thread for all Aperture rumors, conjecture, etc. since the existing ones were rather spread out as far as topic covered.

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Not going to happen when we had a thread that you could have used. By posting a new thread you did the exact opposite that you claimed.

I suspect you just didn't search and wanted a quick answer. Just do a search, its been talked about indepth and to quite a length. There's really not much more that can be said.