Aperture Bug

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Klako93, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Klako93 macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

Last week i did an update tot Aperture 3.0.3 and after this update i got a very annoying bug in the split view mode. Here is a picture of it[​IMG]

As you can see the pictures aren't aligned straight. All this mess is created by the following fact.

The scroll bar at the bottom of the screen to scroll along your pictures is good at the left side. But at the right side it doesn't stop at the end of the screen. I tried everything to fix it but when i stretch it to the max with a secondary screen there is still no sign of the end of the scroll bar. Are there more people having this problem? And if so, is it fixable? It is really frustrating missing some pictures on you screen and editing the pictures is also strange with not having the picture in the middle.

Thanks for the help!

2. cosmokanga2 macrumors 6502a

cosmokanga2

Picture doesn't seem to be loading. Try attaching it directly to the message.

I can't say I've had this problem but I'll have a look at the picture and see whats going on.

3. Klako93 thread starter macrumors newbie

Here is the link to it. If you think it isn't the end of my sreen. Sadly it is.

http://twitpic.com/2ifhx4

EDIT: I think it's got to do with the combi of my iPhoto library. He recognizes when i am in browser mode and i scroll down to the bottom that i have more photo's but it just scrolls a blank page. I already reported the issue but it keeps getting more annoying and annoying. I hope there is solution for it.

4. Klako93 thread starter macrumors newbie

Problem (partly) Solved

Hey all,

The problem is partly solved. I think its got something to do with resizing the grid list at the bottom. It just suddenly solved. Only problem is now that i cant scroll trough it with my trackpad. But i can get over that part. I can see al my pictures so i'm happy. The trackpadscrolling-issue is only in the splitview and only in the lower scrolling bar. The rest works fine.

Thanks for the help!

5. arogge macrumors 65816

arogge

What was supposed to be in that URL link? It comes up with Twitpic page, and after 5 seconds of waiting through multiple URL redirects, I gave up. :rolleyes:

6. Klako93 thread starter macrumors newbie

A picture that went wrong in the first post. But as i said the issue is (partly) solved but the solving came with a new problem. Fact is that the picture showed the situation at my screen.