Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mynewromantica

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
I am struggling to figure out how to work with version in the Aperture Facebook uploader. It adds the entire stack to the album when I add any image in the stack. Then once i finally uploads, I noticed it didn't upload all the images in the stack, like I thought it would. Which is good. But I do have 2 versions in one stack that I want to upload, and I can;t get it to upload both without unstacking them.

Is there something I am overlooking?

TonyK

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2009
Did you select both versions from the browsing strip? If not click on one, then command click the other. That selects both versions.

I am struggling to figure out how to work with version in the Aperture Facebook uploader. It adds the entire stack to the album when I add any image in the stack. Then once i finally uploads, I noticed it didn't upload all the images in the stack, like I thought it would. Which is good. But I do have 2 versions in one stack that I want to upload, and I can;t get it to upload both without unstacking them.

Is there something I am overlooking?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.