Aperture keeps closing itself!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by je1ani, Nov 2, 2007.

1. je1ani macrumors 6502

I've installed it and the icons comes up but when I open it, it automatically shuts itself down... any help? it will just keep asking me if I want to relaunch and i've reinstalled a dozen times... Help? :(

2. chriscorbin macrumors 6502

chriscorbin

this often happens to me(one of the many reasons why i quit using Aperture)
    try restarting your computer and if that doesn't work call apple and tell them about it

3. je1ani thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah it works perfectly fine on my Macbook but my iMac is facing problems...I installed it after Leopard so I don't know if Leopard is calling the problems or? I can download and install it but it doesn't even ask for my trail serial number..

4. Lovesong macrumors 65816

Lovesong

Did you do the upgrade that came out this week? I think without it, Aperture won't run in Leopard.

My copy is running fine on both a G5 and a MBP, and it's actually a bit faster in Leopard.

5. je1ani thread starter macrumors 6502

jesus ****ing christ now apple won't let me download the update for aperture because they say i've already downloaded it... maybe I did but I've probably deleted being as i've reinstalled this so manny times... wtf can I do now? every googled link online for this update leads me to apple over and over again...I paid for this product for nothing...

6. wheezy macrumors 65816

wheezy

How about you ***** out more than just one of those words, k? Be somewhat respectful of other people.

7. Lovesong macrumors 65816

Lovesong

Now, now. No need to be a$$holes to each other. You can simply drag the Aperture file to your trash, empty it, and reinstall. Then you can do the updates.

Man... everyone has been on edge today. You'd think it was Friday or something. ;)

8. Westside guy macrumors 601

Westside guy

Hehe, I found it quite funny, after reading this, to note that your web home is "unculturedswine.net". :D

9. wheezy macrumors 65816

wheezy

Yes yes, good humor :) I just tire of people's lack of respect in language anymore. It's not that hard to be mature in the words you use in conversation. And by mature I don't mean profane, I mean grown-up.

10. seahawk09 macrumors regular

Do you have enough Ram to run the progrom not just the min req's:)