Aperture plugin or app to tag/watermark my photos?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by iJawn108, Jul 26, 2007.

1. iJawn108 macrumors 65816

iJawn108

Do any of you know of a plug in or app to easily tag/water groups of photos with my name and year so i don't have to manually do it. Maybe it's even in Aperture and I never noticed =X

Anyways thanks in advance this would save me a bit of time when uploading to the web. :D

2. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

Yeah, when you are exporting from Aperture you can watermark em'.

When exporting, click in the "Export Preset" drop down box and hit "Edit", at the end.

Make your own preset for exporting and check off "Show Watermark". You'll have to supply the image you want as the watermark, though.

3. creator2456 macrumors 68000

creator2456

I was wondering the same thing, then I read the reply down there.

This is exactly what I needed. THANKS.

4. jimsuth macrumors newbie

5. codecreator2010 macrumors newbie

Watermark Master

Watermark Master is an application for putting watermarks (logotypes) onto video frames or graphic files. As a watermark

one can use simple text, graphic file, animated GIF or even video clip.
    The program is a full video editor and converter. With Watermark Master one can extract and remove video scenes, insert

video clips and graphic files into movies, convert videos and images from one format into another, extract video frames and

save them as graphic files (thumbnails). It supports all basic video and graphic formats and possesses a broad set of

filters: Resize, Rotate, Crop, De-Interlace, etc.
    Watermark Master provides ability to make your watermarks unique. Any watermark can be filled with a pattern or gradient

and rotated arbitrary; Stroke, Drop Shadow, Bevel and Emboss, Tile and other effects can be applied to it. When editing video

files, one can apply dynamic effects to a watermark of any kind. A dynamic effect implies variation of appearance of a

watermark in time, for example, movement from one point of the frame to another, blinking with different colors, etc. Both

simple and dynamic effects can be applied multiple times, separately or together, which allows to generate a great number of

visual effects that is only bounded by your imagination.
    Thus, the application is primarily intended for people who need to convert videos from one format to another, protect

their videos by adding watermarks to them or create video galleries (videos + thumbnails). Besides, Watermark Master includes

a number of extra features that make the use of the program more simple and comfortable: multiple profiles support, ability

to process folders with files, watch folder function.

Read about Watermark Master's features in detail. http://www.videocharge.com