Aperture Plugins...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by iGary, Oct 13, 2008.

1. iGary Guest

iGary

Which ones do you have and how do you like them?

I have Noise Ninja and it performs equally well in Aperture as it does in Photoshop. I also have LensFix from Kekus, which also performs as described.

Aperture Plugin Directory

2. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

3. soLoredd macrumors 6502a

Is the demo for hydra fully-functional? I'd be interested in it as well, I haven't yet bought in to Photomatix.

4. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Hmm, I haven't upgraded my Noise Ninja license yet, still round-tripping to Photoshop. Given the memory footprint of PS (especially on a MBP limited to 2Gb of RAM) it sounds like it may be well worth it!

5. Ryvius macrumors member

6. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

I'm not sure as I just got the full version of Aperture today for my B-day gift as I've been using the trial. Now the only plugin I need to find is one that gets rid of my gf's first floor fashion/Vegas changing/spare room because a dodge and burn brush won't cut it anymore :p

7. steeveage macrumors member

8. wheezy macrumors 65816

wheezy

I installed the demo of it, it seems to be fully functional other than the watermark. I was kinda underwhelmed by it.

I use the FlashAlbumExporter quite often for proofing; an automatic simpleviewer is pretty slick. Next year I plan to use Aperture to Smugmug when I start to sell prints for the racetrack again.

I think you mean editing plugins and... I have none. I'll have to look at NoiseNinja though.

9. termina3 macrumors 65816

I'm an avid Smugmug user but the Ap plug in isn't that great… it takes up Aperture (i.e. not a background process). Easier to export and then use MacDaddy.