Apex Armor screws?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kvaughan, Jul 14, 2011.

1. kvaughan macrumors member

Would anyone know where I could happen to get replacement screws for the Apex Armor frame? I was installing mine and snapped the head off one of the screws :mad:. Now I have a brand new case that I can't use. Sent an email to them but would prefer to get them somewhere else if possible (several problems with my order).

2. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

this are pretty unique screws you will most likely have to get them from apex.

3. kvaughan thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/9A5259f Safari/6533.18.5)

Guess I'll keep trying them. They never even replied to my last 2 emails...

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

shoot me a email at joe@weisjttechhouse.com if they don't reply soon and ill try to help you out i might be able to stir up a extra one for ya

5. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Look at what Mike from AA said!

6. kvaughan thread starter macrumors member

He got ahold of me early this morning and had a tracking number for me around noon at no charge. Even offered to take a look at the case to make sure the threads weren't damaged. Great service I must say! Guessing their email system was the problem when I originally ordered and had gotten no contact at all.

7. APtalent macrumors regular

Wow that's some really neat support.