[App] Album Shuffle - Free Download

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by spin-docta, Aug 19, 2009.

1. spin-docta macrumors newbie

spin-docta

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    This is an awesome, idea. But it still needs some work. I downloaded it, and at first it said I have no music in my library (which I do), then it crashed. Then when I finally got it to load some album covers, they wouldn't move or play. I tried like 5 times after that and it wouldn't load anything or it would just crash complete. I really want to see this up and running, it'd be fun to sift through albums like that. When it is updated and more stable I will be glad to write a nice review. :)

EDIT: I rebooted my phone and got it to work, but the rotation of images feels unnatural. Also maybe pinch to zoom would be nice?

3. vettori macrumors 6502a

4. spin-docta thread starter macrumors newbie

spin-docta

Sometimes the application is denied access to the music library, in which case the application has to restart to work. Thats a problem with Apple's SDK and not something I can control. Hopefully it works for you. What device do you own btw? That might play a small factor.

The application is already improved an just waiting for approval. It took months just to get this build reviewed/approved.

5. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Wow, it looks pretty, I like the reflection on the album covers, I am using an iPhone 3G, it's jailbroken and unlocked. Don't know if that might contribute to it.

6. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

Really cool. I'll try it out as soon as I get another iPod. :p