App for annotating images

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Reddkryten, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Reddkryten macrumors 6502

Hello,

I was just wondering, does anyone know of a good app for annotating and organising images?

I work in film and during production we need to take various photographs as we go along. It used to be that Polaroids were taken and we could write a text note at the bottom, draw directly on the image and move them around to organise. Taking pictures with the iPad is far easier than using a Polaroid, the image quality is great and the screen is perfect for reviewing the images, however writing, drawing and organising is a bit of an issue.

At the moment I am using GoodNotes, which does what I want, but it's very slow and clunky. I need to tap the screen six times before taking a photograph and it is impossible to take a several photographs in a row without stopping.

So can anyone think of a similar app which can do something along these lines? Thanks in advance.

2. neyim123 macrumors newbie

Shottext: Text and shapes on photo app

You can use shot text app to write texts on image which is free. You can resize, change colour or rotate text. Additionally you can add some shapes, but as far as I know you cannot draw on a picture. You can check it from:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shottext/id699579226?ls=1&mt=8