tytbody

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
4 seasons
hi all,
I would like to have a journal for my ipad and my computer. I've found nice aps for the ipad but they don't sync with the computer.

I don't like Pages but I'd like something like Word so I can journal and it be in both places.

do I have to use Evernote for that? What other app would do this for me?
I also have Notebook on my Ipad it's nice to have all these notebooks but I'd like to write in them from my computer also.

I hope I'm explaining this correctly as to what I'd like to do.

tytbody

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
4 seasons
Day One is the best I have found for me
Mac and iOS devices

thank you going for it . So i"ll have to download something also to make it work on the computer? or it's on the computer and i'll download something tot he ipad?

Comment

Achilles75

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
I use MacJournal. Pricey, but a very nice, full-featured program. Only downside is that syncing is not automatic - you have to manually sync the iPad with the Mac.

Comment

tytbody

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
4 seasons
I use MacJournal. Pricey, but a very nice, full-featured program. Only downside is that syncing is not automatic - you have to manually sync the iPad with the Mac.

Wow. That MacJournal is powerful. I really like that;) When a program does what you want and more, it's worth it. That is totally a whole program that can do a heck of a lot. I'm going to think about this. Or if they have a trial, see how easy it is to learn. Thank you.

Comment

tytbody

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
4 seasons
Day One is the best I have found for me
Mac and iOS devices

I went with this now and yes, it's a winner. I love that I can just talk and it types it. Just right for so many quick messages.

Thank you for the help.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.